**Shipping will be invoiced after the bumper is completed and crated**
Finally available is our 2G Sequoia Front Bumper!
Designed in CAD and tested using Finite Element Analysis and verified on the trail, this bumper is ready to go! Our design gives you maximum tire clearance in the front and an extremely aggressive approach angle to help you get your tires on the most treacherous of obstacles.
Our special design allows for the installation of the winch without the removal of the bumper. Provisions for the parking sensor have been added and provisions have been made to make it compatible with the TSS sensor suite to allow you to keep Radar Cruise Control.
There are several options to select:
- The bumper can be shipped bare, providing you with the opportunity to powder coat it yourself or get it painted. This option is good if you prefer to have a color other than black.
- The other option is to have the bumper powder coated prior to shipping. This option means that the bumper is ready for installation as soon as it arrives. Currently we only offer powder coating in a micro texture black finish.
Powder coating will add around a week of extra lead time to both powder coat the bumper itself, as well as conducting quality control to ensure the coating is up to our rigorous standards.
- The bumper can be shipped plain, without any included lighting, ready for installation of your preferred lighting.
- The second option is to bundle the bumper with a Lightforce Nightfall 20 inch LED light bar. This bar is extremely rugged and has been proven to perform well under extreme conditions.
- The utility lights option provides a set of Lightforce Nightfall utility lights. These are the lights the pods on the bumper were designed for. The larger lights are the ROK 40 and the smaller lights are the ROK 20. This provides a large amount of light output while keeping the lights themselves out of harms way.
- The final option includes both the light bar as well as the utility lights. This combination provides extreme light output over a wide area due to the combination of the bar with the added throw of the utility lights.
Please Note: The light buckets on this bumper were designed with the Lightforce lights in mind. Other lights may fit this bumper but due to the wide variety of lights produced by numerous manufacturers fitment cannot be guaranteed.
The following lights may fit this bumper but may require a spacer or limiting the angle of the light:
- SS3 Pro/Sport for the large buckets
- SSC2 Pro/Sport for the small buckets
- Squadron R/Squadron for the large buckets
- S2 Pro/Sport for the small buckets
If you can confirm other makes/models of lights fit the bumper please contact us and send photos of the lights installed and any modifications that were needed. This feedback is important to us and helps drive our design process. In return we will give you a little something for the information.
For lead time information please contact us using the form here.