Durable polycarbonate filters should remain fitted to driving lights at all times. Capable of absorbing road grime and bombardment for many a highway mile, these replaceable filters should be renewed from time to time to protect your investment and maintain maximum beam output. Driving light filters feature the distinctive Lightforce script logo.
Filters are offered in three beam patterns. The Flood filter projects a wide beam for illumination that covers a larger area. The Combo filter projects a tighter beam of light that projects further than the flood filter while still providing light at a longer distance. The Spot been is a tighter projection of light suitable for providing excellent visibility for long distance illumination.
- Amber filters are used to enhance vision when off-road driving through haze and dust
- Clear filters are used to change the beam pattern of a spot beam light, as well as to provide protection to your lights.
- Clear filters are available in the spot beam pattern, combo beam pattern and wide beam pattern.
- Crystal Blue filters are used to increase clarity when driving.
- Yellow filters are used to enhance vision in fog, haze and dust.