If you're installing a locker, new gears, or both, then you'll never have a better time to refresh your differential. Get back that factory fresh feeling with this kit which uses OEM Toyota components. No mystery bearings or questionable seals in this kit. Protect your investment and keep the legendary Toyota reliability.
The content of this rebuild kit are:
- Differential Case Bearings x 2
- Bearing for the rear of the pinion x 1
- Bearing for the front of the pinion x 1
- Oil Seal (Rear Differential Carrier) x 1
- Oil Seal (Differential Side Gear Shaft) x 2
- Rear Differential Pinion Spacer (AKA Crush Sleeve) x 1
- Pinion Nut x 1
- Pinion Shim Pack (Custom)
- Carrier Shim Pack (Custom)
Please note: The shim included in this kit are custom made for the Sequoia rear differential. The carrier shims remain in the stock location. The pinion shims do NOT use the stock location. Instead of going behind the pinion bearing race the shims go underneath the pinion head. This change significantly simplifies the installation procedure. Please reference the image for an illustration explaining this. If you have questions about this install kit please use the contact form here.
The Auburn Selec-A-Lock locker for the second generation Sequoia can be found here.
Rear differential gears can be found here. and front differential gears can be found here.