Using our extensive racing and off-roading experience we have carefully assembled a braking kit that takes into account the high demands of off-roading and overlanding. Both of these systems will allow you to run a 17" wheel as they were designed for use with the factory calipers. Pending the drivers feedback we can fine tune the pad compounds to try and best suit the requirements of each kit.
All components to these kits have been hand picked by Tandem using our experience and through years of testing. The components of these kits are of the highest quality and manufactured here in the USA or Australia. Everything is quality controlled and verified before it goes out and backed up with a manufacturers warranty.
- DBA 4000 Series Rotors
- We choose DBA 4000 series rotors due to their extremely high carbon content. Their patented ventilation system helps shed excess heat during high demand braking situations. Another key feature of the 4000 series rotors are the machined slots that vent gasses between the pad and rotor during heavy braking situations which maximizes pad to rotor contact and allows for a more consistent pedal feel. Thermographic temperature monitoring allows for fine tuning of the pad compound based on the rotor temperature range.
- Badger Red
- This pad offers a great initial bite followed by a extremely linear torque curve as well as a smooth release with excellent modulation. This pad provides incredible performance while being extremely low dusting and low noise.
- Stoptech Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- DOT-Compliant. Improves vehicle brake performance and feel. Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines give you a quicker, firmer, and more consistent pedal response as well as increased modulation, especially at the limit. A great mod to improve brake pedal feel, especially on older vehicles.
- Motul RBF 600 DOT 4
- Designed to withstand the extreme temperature of actuated racing brakes. Using the RBF 600 is the last piece of the puzzle when it comes to optimizing your factory braking system. In addition, this fluid is compatible with off the shelf brake DOT 3 and DOT 4 fluid so you can mix them without fear of damage your braking system components.