Lightforce performance is now available in next-generation LED Bars, extruded from aluminium and finished in a UV resistant anodized coating to face the harshest conditions in the world. The Lightforce LED Bar range is rugged and impact resistant, featuring a hard-coated polycarbonate lens for durability and a waterproof rating to IP69K.
The LED Bar range utilizes high output European LEDs tuned within the reflectors to produce unparalleled performance in their class. With multiple mounting options available and complete with a waterproof Deutsch connector - including full wiring harness - the Lightforce LED Bar range delivers powerful performance in a simple package.
- Extruded aluminium body with black anodized coating
- IP69K rated to protect against moisture / contaminant ingress
- Hard coated, scratch and high impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Custom moulded strain relief connector fitted to military spec cable
- Genuine Gore waterproof membrane with mechanical seal
- Submersible to 3 meters
- Over, under and reverse voltage protection
- Pulse width modulation thermal management circuitry
- Protected against electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Stainless steel brackets and mounting hardware
- Comprehensive wiring harness
- Broad operating voltage range of 10 - 36 volts
- Input cable length: 450mm (17.72?).Wiring Harness Length 2.5m (92.43 inch)
- Deutsch waterproof connectors
- RoHS certified
- 3 Year warranty.
Lightforce legendary performance now available in next generation LED Bars, extruded from 6063 aluminium and finished in a UV-resistant anodized coating to face the harshest conditions.
- 1 x Lightforce single row LED Bar
- 2 x Stainless steel brackets and hardware
- 1 x Full wiring harness (including relay and switch connector)
- User instructions
- Distance: 1 lux at 600m
- Distance: 0.25 lux at 1200m
- Color Temperature 5000K
- Voltage Range 10V - 36V DC
- Wattage 250W
- Ingress Protection Rating IP67
- Weight 6.5kg