The ROK9 LED light is an extremely versatile and compact light utilizing 3 x 3w LED's producing a broad volume of neutral white light with a color temperature of 5000k.
Fully sealed cast aluminium housing with a waterproof rating of IP67, incorporating a virtually unbreakable scratch resistant polycarbonate lens. The ROK9 could be used in numerous applications from toolbox or deck lighting, winch light, rock light or where any compact fully sealed light is required.
Supplied with multiple mounting options for surface and tubular mounting the ROK9 LED light is engineered to withstand the unforgiving harsh outback conditions or, whatever you can throw at it.
- Reverse polarity protected Color temperature: 5000K
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens
- Tube and flat mounting bases included 30 degree mounting base available separately
- Die cast aluminum housing Input cable length: 450mm (17.72 inch)
- LED Lifespan: Up to 30,000 hours
- Effective lumens: 272lm
- Beam angle 90 degree
- Distance: 1 lux at 13m
- Distance: 0.25 lux at 24m
- Lumens Effective 272
- Raw Lumens 350
- Color Temperature 5000k
- Current Draw 0.3Amps at 13.2V
- Voltage Range 10V - 30V DC
- Wattage 9W
- Ingress Protection Rating IP67
- Weight 0.08kg
The ROK9 LED light is an extremely versatile and compact light utilizing three 3w LEDs to produce a broad volume of neutral white light with a color temperature of 5000k.
- 1 x ROK9 LED surface mounted light
- 1 x Flat mounting base
- 1 x Tube mounting base
- 1 x User instructions