- Suits Toyota Sequoia 2008-2022 Front
Powerbrake D-Line Features
- Rotors are cast from a proprietary high carbon cast-iron alloy.
- Rotors are machined to tolerances up to three times tighter than the industry norm.
- All Powerbrake rotors feature our MTR (Max Temperature Recording) system.
- Proprietary black disc surface coating ensures quicker bed-in and max brake performance.
- Spiral slots on the rotor fiction surface clear friction gasses, debris and water.
- Matched high friction PB05 brake pads take the guesswork out of pad selection.
- Pad compound PB05 is manufactured in Japan and has been specifically formulated for use on 4×4 vehicles
Powerbrake D-Line Benefits at a Glance
- Reduced stopping distances in both wet and dry conditions.
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency.
- Improved initial brake response (bite).
- Improved brake modulation particularly during emergency stops.
- Improved resistance to rotor distortion (warping) and cracking at high temperatures.
What’s Included in Powerbrake D-Line?
- 2 x Standard OEM diameter high performance slotted rotors for your 4WD or truck – Made in South Africa.
- An axle set of matched PB05 high-performance brake pads – Made in Japan.
- Fits as per a standard rotor and pad change, using the vehicle’s original calipers.