Currently RCI does not offer a skid that works with the Sequoia, but with a minor modification the Tundra one works on the Sequoia. We have done the modification for you!
A solid option when it comes to underbody protection RCI makes a solid product that gets the job done. Available in steel (recommended for heavy duty use) or Aluminum (recommended for weight conscious builds).
- ALL SEQUOIAS REQUIRE FUEL TANK STRAP
- Protects the vulnerable fuel tank from accidental puncture
- Compatible with nearly all 4×4 trucks from 07-Present(26 gallon skid is NOT compatible with 8 foot bed models). Requires Toyota rear fuel tank support strap from off-road model to bolt on skid plate
- Same mounting locations as factory skid plate but substantially sturdier metal construction
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates on 26gal fuel skid plate
- 38gal fuel tank skid plate now incorporates welded bolt protection rings standard
- Direct bolt on addition, no drilling
- Includes heavy duty black powder coating for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided