The REDARC Manager30 is a 30A state-of-the-art battery management system designed to charge and maintain auxiliary batteries by incorporating AC, DC and solar inputs, ideal for recreational vehicles, caravans, and camper trailers with multiple battery banks.
- Charges your auxiliary battery on the go with DC (alternator), solar or AC when at camp.
- Keeps your fridge running and your food and beers cold.
- Monitor all battery vitals and data on the screen.
- Gives you simple-to-read/ user-friendly info about your 12V system: power in and out, stats about solar power, how many hours you have left at camp until needing to pull out solar panels etc.
- Works with all battery types, including lithium.
- Isolates your start battery so no more flat battery when you leave the lights on at night.
There are two options to choose from:
- BMS1230S3-NA - This kit includes the standard monochrome display displaying basic battery information such as charge, current, voltage, temperature, and simplified batter percentage and charge rate.
- BMS1230S3R-NA - This kit includes the REDARC RedVision color LCD display, compatible with the REDARC Total Vehicle Management System. This unit displays more in depth battery information, and paired with the Total Vehicle Management System (found here) can control the vehicles entire power system. The RedVision display features bluetooth connectivity through the RedVision smartphone app.
Please Note: Fuses are required for installation of this unit. The correct fuse for your depends on the total current draw of all connected loads. A selection of REDARC fuses can be found here.